Thursday, December 24, 2009

Looks Familiar ??

One of my pictures from the "Mossley in the Snow" collection taken Sunday ...



And one from the Tameside Advertiser website spotted today - it's on the back of this weeks paper as well (thanks to Jason at Duki Town for "forewarning me" !) ...




(Article at http://www.tamesideadvertiser.co.uk/sport/s/1187110_it_is_snow_joke)

Strangely familiar - note the lack of credit on article and in paper - reckon the New Year will see me start to watermark all pix .... and as the Advertiser is part of the MEN cartel, questions will be asked !!!

On the other hand, the http://www.asktameside.co.uk/ site employ a very nice lady called Pauline ... who asked - and there's a few of my Stalybridge Celtic pictures on there (in the "Sport" section) ... with credits !!


I'll certainly be keeping a close eye on things in 2010 ... I might not be looking for money (yet - although equipment upgrades don't come cheap when you're "without gainful employ") - but credit where credit's due I feel ...

I note there are "hopeful noises" from Hyde United ref the Boxing Day derby against Stalybridge - not sure about shifting the car now however - we'll see what pans out over the next 36 hours ...

Now I'm DEFINITELY packing up for a day or so ... enjoy your turkey (sod tradition - we're having honey-glazed leg of lamb !).
.

No comments: