... went to Stalybridge v Corby (well I did have a "freebie") - and after a fine first half when they should have been at least 5-2 up - they totally capitulated in the second half and allowed Corby to sneak a 2-1 win - and to make it worse I bumped into Sten (Mossley fan) in Stalybridge Town Centre on his way back from Glossop - where Mossley lost 2-1 ...
Pix from the Stalybridge game sometime tomorrow ...
Got my "real" P45 today - not the 26th (they have wangled holiday pay into the equation) - so from 18th January 2010 ... I am officially "dolescum" ....
Happy Days ...... not
.
Gedling MW 1-4 Radford FC
-
32,000 spectators file out of the Hillsborough Stadium after a 0-0 draw.
Sticky Palms doesn't do blankety blanks. It's the BLOG strapline. It's only
the...
5 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment