... up at Bower Fold today - but in short - no game tomorrow .(that's NOT official by the way - but take my word for it) ..
More later - but I've only just got back after a "hefty six hour shift" with the snow clearer - my poor 53 year old back is killing me ! Now off to cook tilapia (it's a fish !) - followed by bath - followed by checking out some photos from today - and of course last night up @ Mossley (George Borowski) - I've probably said it before, but I just have no idea where I found the time to go to work ... although I'd love to ...
Something later - guaranteed ...
.
Havant & Waterlooville 1 Concord Rangers 0
-
12apr14 Conference South Westleigh Park, Havant att. 604 Recently I’ve been
watching a lot of film about the First World War, being that it’s the
hundredth...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment