... while fiddling with last night's Celtic/Corby pix this morning, I got a call - "Can you be up at the club at 11 - BBC Radio Manchester are coming up ?" So I was - and this afternoon it was the turn of Granada TV ... all suitably noted down in the pictorial sense:
Mossley In The Media
(and yes they even interviewed me - and did some fancy camerawork involving me taking pix and walking "off camera" !!) Anyway - step one in the raise awareness / raise £30k began today ...
(1823 - our Peter just took a call from a mate - apparently I've just been on "Granada Reports" - anyone get a copy - cus I've obviously missed it !)
And if anyone has any money-raising ideas - we'd love to know ...
.
Havant & Waterlooville 1 Concord Rangers 0
-
12apr14 Conference South Westleigh Park, Havant att. 604 Recently I’ve been
watching a lot of film about the First World War, being that it’s the
hundredth...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment