Friday, October 13, 2006

Question - Is this turning into a Mossley Blog ?

Something that does worry me - one problem being that on Mondays and Wednesdays I'm on "ju-jitsu taxi service" for small boy - Hyde, Droylsden, Ashton United and Curzon Ashton play Mondays - which only leaves Mossley and Stalybridge Celtic on Tuesdays.

Which leaves Saturdays - this weekend we have Mossley v "Ensfud", Curzon v St Helens or Droylsden v Skem in the "home games" option.

What should I do - if I miss the Mossley game, it's tantamount to treachery.....or at the very least a severe "black-balling" - but the very fact that I'm thinking like this implies a total "dispiritedness" with the way that Mossley are playing (read the Witton report) - but it's only a five minute walk to the ground !

What I really need is some juicy "awaydays" with someone else - when Mossley have some less juicy "awaydays" themselves.

Trust me - I'm working on it ....and remember..it's only October..and remember...it's not just football ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,You missed out Ashton United v Frickley Ath on Saturday,but that's too much like Mossley at the moment.See you.