Friday, November 08, 2013

I Beg to Differ ...



Probably because I don't have an LWT (the golf trolley look-a-like) or an HCT ( the ice-cream trolley look-a-like) or a bloody great big wagon (the bloody great big wagon look-a-like).

When it's a bag on your shoulder - and no bugger is at home - I HATE parcels ...

(But don't tell my boss !)

Work tomorrow ... Football tomorrow ...  and then A WEEK OFF WORK !! Time to re-charge batteries, do all those things you can't do while you're at work - and steel my self for the Christmas pressure (which has to be honest already started vis-a-vis those bloody parcels !!!) .  A week off also means a Saturday off (16th) - I'll be looking for an exotic away-day football-wise - that's for sure (unless I get the "Non-League Paper" call - and then money talks ...)
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's it I've had enough, this has become too political

I started reading this blog for the football and the other interesting stuff not for all the tedious moaning.

Mike Smith said...

Farewell Black Dog - won't say "It's been nice knowing you" ... as I will continue to read 'your' tedious moaning elsewhere - as in a certain local message board ...

Anonymous said...

Afraid you've got me mixed up with someone else. I do not contribute to any local notice boards.

I simply like reading stuff about the area I used to live in before I moved to Texas

Mike Smith said...

Apologies for mix-up (and also apologies to Black Dog if he is still reading this stuff)! Also sorry if you are unhappy with some of the content in "STS" ... as many have said "There's more to life than football" (but only just)... but living in the UK in 2013 is not all fun and games (maybe one reason you de-camped to the USA ?)- and being in the "Grumpy Old Man" age range I do feel the need to let off steam now and again. Rest assured there's still gonna be plenty of football - and nice local piccies - see Sunday for example - maybe I'll have to preface all rant postings with the word "RANT" in the title - so they can be avoided as/if necessary !!