Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday - No Football Quandary

Tricky decision tonight on the way home from work - do I go watching Stalybridge Celtic v Blackburn Rovers (or probably a Blackburn Rovers XI) on Tuesday - or do I chance my arm on buying "Death by Sexy" by the Eagles of Death Metal ? Well the CD has won for now but give me 24 hours (it's only 8 days till payday) - says he listening to the new Muse album now (footballers have pre-season training - I have pre-Leeds Festival training !). The EoDM CD was listened to earlier - like a heavier version of Pink Grease with a bit of QOTSA and Johnny Kidd & the Pirates thrown in - well worth a listen.

Anyone bumped into
www.cheeseontour.com ? Now there's a website to behold - when I learn to mess about with links on here it will be top of the list.

Not much football news tonight - it's all poetry on the Stalybridge board and t'others are fairly quiet.

Tonight's "Beer of Choice" at Stalybridge Buffet Bar was "Captain Sensible's Ale" from the Hart Brewery.

No comments: