Thursday, November 30, 2006

Not Football but ...

Thought you might like to see this - taken at 0730 this morning on Stalybridge Station..


And for those who do - I don't - meaning that's as I took it - no fannying around with Photoshop or owt - plus remember you're seeing a pic reduced from 2.5 Mb to about 25kb - twas a wondrous site nevertheless - and the 0737 was on time as well !!

PS my computer clock says 0001 - which means I'm now officially not a "sad twat approaching 50" - I am 50 !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twas a lovely ORANGE sky yesterday morning same view from the hospital, anyway Happy Birthday for today.Your now a saddo like us I'm currently watching cricket at 5am before going to work.
Ian & Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mike from Dave at Ashton (West Brom fan)