Sunday, May 20, 2007

Cup Final Day ....

So Chelsea won with a goal - with an only goal in the 116th minute. Bet that was painful to watch - especially if you'd paid daft money for the privilege. Still it probably wasn't much better in the pubs'n'clubs of Greater Manchester - and beyond.

Still I managed an 11 mile walk - a pint of Moorhouses "Blonde Witch" - got soaked up to my knees - and have also done some serious damage to my left hand - it's still swelling up several hours after the "incident" - have had to remove wedding ring due to a large amount of swelling on that finger - and the bruising's looking cute as well.

For my view on the Cup Final afternoon see...

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/mossleysmiffy/WalkingPix/Whitewell%20Circular%2019May07/

Beats watching that overpaid, overhyped stuff....I think...several beers are not acting as pain-killers though !!!

Bad luck Oldham as well ...

No comments: