Sunday, December 02, 2007

Birthday - Woodley Away - Works "Do"

A somewhat busy day - so sod you all I'm keeping it brief - we won 2-1 - very late - deserved over the 90 minutes but cruel nonetheless (a 95th minute penalty - against a 10 man team who fought so so well - yes - cruel...)

Decent Thai food at the Ning in Manchester tonight - left the younger element to party on whilst catching my last train home (full of Kaiser Chiefs fans - and to that fat lady in Seat 61 - I predict a diet !!)

here's some pix from the game anyway ....

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/mossleysmiffy/MossWoodDec07/

The "montage" for the equaliser is of course me just p*ssing about instead of being professional about it - hence the non-blue pic in the middle..if I thought it mattered - I'd be expecting money for the product - ho, ho, ho - enjoy anyroad up ...

51 - eek .... and tonight's exclusive is - my tea (OK it's a posh Sea Bass type thing !!)

No comments: