Monday, April 28, 2008

Glossop NE vs Trafford - I Didn't Go !!!!

Come on .. it's 2026 - ergo I'm not there - I'm sure there will be a few from Mossley down at Surrey Street mind - and I must also say "Well Done" to Tony Coyne if only via the web. I'm going for the "big one" this week - and apologies to any Curzon Ashton fans homing in here - have you ever ever tried to get to Skem via public transport ???? It's a "new town" - ergo you will find the "Church of the Immortal Combustion Engine" and almost as many roundabouts as Telford/MK etc etc.

Meols Cop on the other hand is a railway station "fairly adjacent" to Haig Avenue - so it's Wednesday for me this week for the Southport v Stalybridge Celtic 1st leg ...

But now - I'm going to mess about in the kitchen having been on uktvfood.co.uk, typing in "vegetarian tapas" - Mrs Smiffy at work until maybe 2100 - our Michelle on her way back from a day "at the mixing desk" in Stoke - me, potatoes, tomatoes, garlic, other stuff - and maybe a Breed77 album for that authentic Spanish feel (even though they're from Gib and spend most of their time in London !!!)

Adios ... for now ..
.

No comments: