Friday, April 11, 2008

Saturday Preview ....

.....hmmmm...

If Stalybridge beat Vauxhall Motors - guaranteed play-off for one I believe - guaranteed relegation for t'other I believe .... go Celtic - for me, play-offs = season extension e.g. more football - plus it would be nice to see a Tameside replacement for the Bloods ... talking of which ..

Droylsden - deffo to beat Ebbsfleet - a team run by the web users - ho ho ho (as in we'll have your £35 but you'll have NO SAY IN ANYTHING - talking of which - I wonder where my Mossley AFC Share Certificate is ???????????????????????)

Mossley v Brazil ? Well Garforth are as much like Brazil as Tofu representing a carnivore's delight .... Mossley to win ?? Bloody hope so - and hoping the crowd breaks three figures ...despite Newky Blue Star taking voluntary relegation - I've little faith in the Unibond "committee" - who may well come to some agreement with NWCFL viz "We'll take three but we'll give you back one" - it could still happen - and it scares me .......

Nantwich v Belper - were I not giving it some Tennessee Williams tomorrow night at the Royal Exchange (yes the "Glass Menagerie" you heathens) I may have been tempted away from Seel Park - fingers are well and truly crossed for a Nailers victory.

Hednesford v Ashton United - I've NEVER found out what happened to Denise Rowley - went to school with her back in the 20th century - she was a Hednesford fan - fingers crossed for the Robins natch - it's still soooo tight in the mid-range of the Unibond Prem.

Hyde @ Hinckley - Hyde appear to have totally blown any chance of a play-off place - Hinckley need to get out of that bottom three - not been to Hinckley since the Matt Gadsby Memorial Game - I see draw here...

Curzon Ashton - away at Starbeck Loco Club (aka Harrogate RA) - should win - should take another giant step towards promotion - but NO-ONE CARES - it's crazy isn't it ???

And that - is that ...
.

No comments: