Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Going Straight" - next season ...

...in a photographic way of course. ...

At the Unibond and North West Counties level this season, it hasn't been a problem - turn up, pay in and snap to your hearts content. (Although - just to stir a bit of controversy up - did anyone notice the disappearance of the "Unibond League Photo Gallery" link at the top right of the Unibond site ?? OK I did !! (just to fuel stuff - AMMedia/Prestwich Heys etc etc)

However at Conference level - Stalybridge have always been nice to me, Hyde and Droylsden have "had words" which have led me to believe it's a "Do it again and we'll kick you out" - which was what I got at Burton Albion for the Play-Off Final (but they did give me a nice hi-vis press jacket in the end tho !!)

Next season - if I'm doing a little bit more than Unibond - it's make it legal time - which involves licence applications and £2m public liability insurance - no less !! Another summer job is to get organised on the web i.e. a "proper" web-site....stuff to do then ....

But for now .... it's long weekend time - off to Ludlow tomorrow (walking on Wenlock Edge on the way down) for a weekend of walking eating and drinking - and back on Monday in time to miss the big one on the telly - I can't pick between Stockport and Rochdale due to having a fan of each working either side of me !!

Just hope Droylsden Carl has got the gig for Rochdale ......cus my mate Steve who normally does for the "Rochdale Observer" is getting married tomorrow - and while he might be going to Wembley, his missus has said "NO WORK !!"
.

No comments: