Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tuesday Football ...

...as promised ...

http://mossleysmiffy.myjalbum.net/FleecevStamford2008/

..and I promise you - this week will get messier/controversial etc etc etc ....

..to put it bluntly Mossley AFC is no more - for me anyway - I had my probs before with the "owners" - this time it's a little bit more personal - I can say no more - as legal/libel sh*t may come into it - suffice to say Seel Park has seen the last of me tonight ....

this is the Mossley "bye bye" ..........

Farewell to Mossley AFC - having managed the Rigby "dysentry" - I feel that after tonight - I don't really want to be in the same room/ground/district as certain people who are happy to back up the actions of their alleged "thug children" and also attempt to prove that they are no different to their alleged thug children by allegedly threatening me.

Strange really - all I did was ask for a certain person to be pointed out to me - I merely wanted to know who it was - but obviously someone needed to tell "said person" that someone wanted to know ....so said person came over to "have a word" ...I don't drink in places like that - I don't go to places where these people go - they're obviously accepted at Mossley AFC - so they don't need me...

This is a farewell message to all at Seel Park - tara - I leave you with pix from tonight - as in

http://mossleysmiffy.myjalbum.net/FleecevStamford2008/

but after this I will be closing down the "Smiffy" account/login

Some people are obviously more worthy than myself - live with them - because I can't ...
.
Clearing up one point mind .. my beef is NOT with the Football Club ..... I reckon I've just "fallen out of love" with Mossley - or parts of it at least..... I just can't be bothered any more...
.

No comments: