Thursday, August 12, 2010

Why Did I Bother ...



...cus I got wet at work again today - aahh this summer weather - bloody pants ... I reckon since I began "going out on my own" (i.e. after training fortnight), it's probably rained at sometime on EVERY BLOODY DAY. Some people are blaming the intoduction of the hosepipe ban "oop here" - others are blaming ME - aargh !! In fact it's now got to the stage where, having a day off tomorrow, I've hung my bag and pouch bags out to air a bit in our spare bedroom - starting to worry with this continuous rain/dry/rain/dry/rain that things will start to get a bit musty - ever the saddo here's the proof (plus a bonus pic of the crap I took out of the bag - notice "No Work Brought Home" - can lose job/liberty etc I believe !!!) ...



Next ... a quick check on the old camera and stuff (after last night's "fun and games") - if all OK I might well take advantage of Mrs Smiffy's absence to wander up to Mossley Social Club for the "2nd Thursday Live Night" - and thanks to Dave (Ashton U), I now know it's Princess Elizabeth on the "Scarborough Flyer" tomorrow - should look something like this (pic from BBC Cumbria website) ...



Right ... off to play Doctor Camera ... you never know - there might be some pictures of "The Hours" on here later ...
.

No comments: