Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to all our readers ...

... that's it - work all over now for four and a bit days (started at 0630 - finished about 1400 - brief "tincture" in a local hostelry before home and a long long bath !). I'll try and do some sort of "Review of 2010 (Football and the Rest)" between now and New Year - suffice to say it's been an "interesting" year in many many ways !

Many thanks to all who continue to populate this site - it's much appreciated. I hope you all have a good festive break - can't see much in the way of football mind (!!). I'll leave you with a nameplate from one of the houses on my walk - I think it sums it all up for the next few days ... !!!



Have a good 'un tomorrow ... and hopefully Santa (or Royal Mail !!) brings you what you want ... !!
.

2 comments:

Trotsky said...

And a merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Mike, really enjoyed your posts this year. Alex (from the buffet).