Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Not Yet !

... OK Mossley have beaten Curzon Ashton 2-0 tonight - and an excellent performance it was as well - but it's nearly midnight .. and it's been a FULL day off (and I've made the most of it !!!) - but I will leave you with a couple of pics to be going on with - as I was walking up to Seel Park at about 1920hrs tonight - this is what I saw ...





... well I liked 'em ... football pics tomorrow - sometime ...

OK - here's Cavell Coo scoring goal number two (promise better tomorrow !!)


.

Late "half-twelve" edit ... just done the evo-stik website to check out other scores etc from tonight ... in the Cheshire Senior Cup Woodley Sports have beaten Runcorn Town 4-1 ... after extra time ... in front of a crowd of ... 22 - I kid you not ! More to the point Stafford Rangers have gone to (top of the table) Northwich Vics in the Prem Div and won 1-0 - huzzah !!
.

No comments: