Sunday, March 04, 2007

Football First - it's "Bye Bye Mossley"

Can't be *rsed to say much about today at Seel Park - it's fairly well documented on the Mossley Message Board..

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Mossley_AFC_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1856

and I'm sure there's more to come - when people wake up and have a think - which is what I should do really - there were some angry fans there today - and the reaction from Players, Management and "upstairs" was nothing short of disgraceful - I can only speak for myself at this present time, but a 23 year relationship with a football club went out of the window at about 1815 on Saturday 3rd March 2007- when the Vice-Chirman of the club basically says "Good Riddance" - that'll do for me - there are after all "Six Tame Sides" - and they all use the same currency - just deduct one from Mossley.

To facts - Mossley lost 3-1 and after t'other scores today, they find themselves in even deeper do-dos (cut the cr*p - they're going down) - and here are some of the highlights (?) - in pictures rather than words ...



The "Marine Faithful" - who got the ball ???


Liner's view of Marine corner - at least he's up with play ..



Aerial Ballet 1



Aerial Ballet 2 - note soft Scouser with vest on !!!



Where's Roly Howard ???? The Marine Bench



Clive - you're on your own mate...best be back to Rochdale...



"Saving Banks" - Marine keeper Andy Banks keeps it out...


Did it cross the line ? Who gives a toss - I don't.

I'll be doing the stuff from the "Eagles of Death Metal" gig sometime later today - if the weather holds (not promising) we're out for a walk somewhere - plus I'm on the "honey and cider glazed lamb" for tea - and probably giving daughter a lift into Manc to get back to Derby - have I time for football ? I always find time !! Onwards to Tuesday - and Stalybridge v Leigh RMI - oh Mossley (5 minutes walk from house) are at home too - Bower Fold it is then ......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,You're always welcome at Ashton United,Dave.

col.b said...

you can`t leave us smithy don`t let the bastard`s win.
hopefully see you at seel park in the near future.
best wishes col.

Anonymous said...

Mike, you know how I felt when I was 'sacked' from the VOLUNTARY post of security, we true supporters will still be around when the management have long gone. I also will not let 41 years of being a Mossley fan go down the drain by some big headed, self opinionated, loud mouth person, who has not got the clubs best interest at heart stop me from following the club I love. Dont let them do the same to you, its your club. See you soon pal.