Sunday, July 15, 2007

Aaargh - I've finally got it .....

In the words of Marjory Dawes (FatFighters - Little Britain).....
"Dust - anybody - no - dust - anybody - no - dust" ....etc etc

Yes, no football this weekend - a camping weekend was kyboshed by the weather, but we got a walk in anyway. Here's a glider near Great Hucklow..spot the spots ...


So a trip to sensor-cleaning land looks likely before the beginning of August - eek !

Where else did we walk, i.e. "Where've y'bin ??" The answer being, "I've bin ..."
Ho Ho Ho - Tuesday looks like Woodley Sports v Droylsden to kick off my new season...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got rid of dust on my sensor by locking the mirror up, holding the body upside down and gently blowing on the sensor with a blower brush. (Do not let the brush touch the sensor). It took about 5 attempts but worth it, its £50 for a "professional" clean.

Mike Smith said...

You blooming Nikon owners- I've given it several blows - and done the "white sheet @ F22" - and it's now even worse !!!

Time for a proprietary product- wobbling betwixt "DSLRClean" (www.intenmos.com) and Dust-Aid (www.dust-aid.com)- any tips out there in bloggerworld ??

..and I've heard about these "professional" cleans :-(

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I made mine worse initially, but persevered. I did not have the brush on the blower, just used the squeezy thing......... (technical term)

Anonymous said...

Ooooo look at those clouds... got none of that here :p

Mike Smith said...

Bloody foreigners !!

Bonjour à ma fille