Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Droylsden v Rochdale - A Total Shambles !

..Not the game - a good looking Droylsden team beat a rather youthful Rochdale squad 4-2 tonight (no disrespect - but looking at the visitor's squad tonight I feel £6 was a touch high..)

No - the shambles appear to be my pix from tonight's game - Gawd knows what I was - or wasn't doing - they just look mostly crap. I offer up Banim's first goal and the Rochdale equaliser for 1-1 here and now .








There's a few more at the usual place viz.

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/mossleysmiffy/DroylsdenRochdale/

but I've come home a bit p*ssed off tonight - OK it's still pre-season training for snapping as well as playing - at least Droylsden look like they're getting it right - I'll have another crack tomorrow at the Stalybridge v Oldham Athletic game.

No comments: