Friday, August 31, 2007

Thursday Night - Quiz and stuff..

..well we didn't win (sulk emoticon) - but baby camera is now working again (smiley emoticon) - and we did beat SJNR's team (extra mega smiley emoticon)....but here's "The Shamrocks" - tonight victors ...




.... and I caught a glimpse of the new Mossley "engine room" (Bob, Steve and Mick) ... with a nice reflection showing the mighty hills on the other side of the valley ...

(and I've NO IDEA what this little bit is either .... !!)

And I caught a snippet of a training sesh - and a much smiley sesh it seemed as well (Kitson - have you played basketball in your past ????)




Oh and the flaming piccy is from last Friday's "barbie" in Whitworth - I've had probs with "babycam" that now seem to be sorted - hence the delay ... (trust me the cooking was LONG over when this pic was took !!)


.

...plus I've listened to the "Big Baby Ernie" CD (see Lancaster post) on arrival home - if you like the Commitments - and that genre - you'll like BBE..

No comments: