Thursday, August 30, 2007

DragonForce vs PowerQuest

One for you music afficianados this one ..... have spent the last few days listening to "Neverworld" by PowerQuest - (and yes I know Sam from DragonForce played on it) despite the fact that my copy is an evil internet ripoff purloined by middle boy - having heard what I've heard I'll now go out and buy the real thing.

Anyway - my point - knowing the toons like I know the toons - and listening to the toons - I now have come up with the premise that ....

1) DragonForce go into battle with a "grrrr" on their face....


2) PowerQuest go into battle with a smile and a cheery disposition ..


discuss ....................

PS I love them both and am counting the days to the "Black Crusade" tour in November .. fingers crossed DragonForce can get the sound right (Download 2007 nightmare returns !) And if they feel they need assistance, our Michelle (as in BSc (Hons) in Music Technolgy and Audio Systems Design) should be back in the country in late October - if the DragonForce crew aren't reading this maybe the Manchester Evening News Arena peeps are....


Our Mich will sort you - any other bands looking for solid Sound Engineer experience leave a note for me - I'll pass it on..

No comments: