Friday, September 28, 2007

Bad Day - NOT at the Office ...

Peter's birthday today - took the day off work as well (we hadn't got round to buying him a present what with this week's "stuff") - plus it was nice to have a lie-in after Quiz Night last night.

Anyway - to cut a long story short - into Ashton, got him a mobile telephonic piece of equipment - managed to get a discount cus I'm on O2 - however the guy took my SIM card out of my (oldish) moby - and it promptly stopped working when it went back in. Bugger.

Went to Asda for shopping - went home - on way home I clouted some guy's (electric) wing mirror in one of those "almost but not quite" moments - totalled his, smashed mine. His Dad owned a garage (!!) so it was all sorted fairly amicably - my wallet said ouch. Bugger.

Got replacement glass for our mirror - wallet said ouch again. Bugger.

Sod it - it's one of those days - bought myself a new mobile phone - cheapest of course but still ... Bugger

This probably puts the "Buy a new lens" day back a while.... Bugger.

Oh and we didn't win the quiz either...

Bugger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prepare your wallet, Im coming home soon :-)