Saturday, October 13, 2007

FA Cup - League Games - and England

Do I need to say anything - I guess the title says it all really.

Why are England playing at 1500 on a Saturday ? It can only be TV and money - and bollocks to the rest of English football for the day.

OK some/a lot have re-arranged for 1300 kick offs - many played last night - some will play Sunday - but why ????? Sorry I forgot - TV and money

Some are deliberately playing at 1500 tomorrow - some have been forced to play at 1500 tomorrow (obviously here I'm talking of Belper Town where I'll be later today).

TV - money - hmmm - I'm trying to be polite - but it is three thirty in the morning !! Work it out - England games organised by the FA - later today - the FA Cup 3rd Qual ... obviously more money in the "Estonia" argument - and bollox to the small clubs who may have been able to get a big pay-day , nay their only big pay-day this season.

Football Association - a bloody oxymoron ....

..and some see Setanta as a good thing for non-league ..........HA !

No comments: