Friday, October 26, 2007

Stalybridge Celtic v Blyth Spartans

Yep I scabbed a late-ish pass-out for this one - arriving 15 minutes into the first half. In short - 90 minutes of something - not necessarily football throughout - Blyth miss a penalty - TV cameras everywhere - the inevitable streaker (male I'm afraid) - 30 minutes of what can only be described as "extra time" - followed by a penalty shoot-out - at the wrong end due to floodlight "failure"- followed by a 4-3 defeat for the home side.

I've done the pens first - it may be of assistance to Mr Benson @ Stalybridge- you'll find them at ...

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/mossleysmiffy/BridgeBlythPens/

I'll have a look at the rest at work later today - there may be a few worthy of not - but due to the lack of "migration" this evening (you had to be there !) ......we'll see !!

0100 - remembered we're out later today - so thought better get rest of pix up now - they're here...

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/mossleysmiffy/BridgeBlythGame/

Maybe more words tomorrow - but I think the top four lines have almost "got it in a nutshell"..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got the penalties, Smiffy! It was just the web site refused to record them...I had to do some recoding on Friday morning. I'd not had a chance to test that bit properly since I wrote it.

Untested code = code that doesn't work.

Thanks for thinking about me though!