Wednesday, October 31, 2007

All Hallows



OK - you get that for starters - the cover of an "epcd" from AFI - my daughter's absolute heroes - and if you've never heard of them - you should - later stuff ("Sing the Sorrow" etc) is a bit "poppy" (they got signed by big label !) - but if you get a chance - give "Black Sails in the Sunset" a listen.

But I digress - basically because the computer's playing "hard to get" - and I'm having to upload pix via a "rather antique" card reader - and like I said earlier I somehow managed to take over 200 pictures last night - at least I have a list in front of me of the alleged "goodies" (cus I took CF card to work and used a much more hi-tech card reader to have a peep - unfortunately only Irfan View on pc so could not "fiddle about)
The photobucket address awaits - as in

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/mossleysmiffy/MossleySkem/

While you're waiting you could check out a souvenir of August Bank Holiday Monday - the return from Lancaster (after a 2-0) was "clocked" via the dreaded mobile phone - and what's wrong with a bit of "air guitar" anyway - even using a monopod !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRK8SWdPunc

I believe an appearance on YouTube is the final accolade in a long and distinguished career - or so I'm told - the title is very misleading (drunk ? me ?) and I'm definitely NOT responsible for the appalling vocals - I was listening to DragonForce through those magical "ear things"....

OK - pix now on pc - give it 20 minutes - and enjoy - if you can - twas hard work last night - very hard work - and that was just bloody watching - my second "extra time+penalties" in less than a week - no wonder I had a small "snoozette" after the game......

2119 - PIX NOW UP !!

2130 - The STS exclusives feature Ashley Connor - the main bunch of pix show his pen save just before half-time - but obviously he needs to be involved fully - so in the penalty shoot-out....



he doesn't only save 'em.....



...he scores 'em as well !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fame at last, chocolate rain part 2, stalybridge ale bar saturday?

Mike Smith said...

Saturday is Mrs Smiffy's birthday - but I will do my best !