Thursday, November 01, 2007

Mossley - New Signing

Mossley have signed Danny Toronczack - from Belper Town....

You may or may not know that - despite having lived in Mossley for over 20 years - I do have an interest in Belper - - due to Mrs Smiffy (birthplace, where I got married etc etc).....

So having heard that Danny T was leaving Belper I felt it only right to alert "our lot" - the fact that it went through "rather sharpish" does imply that "our lot" were already on the case... well he did play under our present Manager @ Ashton United ....

A little uncomfortable I feel ....but I've had the "no probs" from down the A6 - so welcome on board to Danny T - and may you score many goals - oh yes !


And here's a pic from the middle of September when Belper played Causeway United in the 1st Qual of the FA Cup - - note the lack of Tim Harrison copyright - that's because "I was there" !!!

Now note the Tim Harrison input - one day I'll get my head round Photoshop and all it can do !!!

No comments: