Saturday, November 17, 2007

Agony, Pain - and General "stuff"

Tomorrow - well today - sees Mossley at home to Clitheroe - we've always had a good craic with the Shawbridge boys - Royf, LD, Billy et al - God know where they will be standing due to the Unibond declaring our pop side "unsafe" - purely on the grounds of the shale flooring - pathetic really- but hey that's football officialdom...at least they're not "walking the distance" this season !

Also later today my "first" team from all those years ago come to Tameside - yes Droylsden are entertaining Stafford Rangers in a real "basement battle" - apparently it's seen as a "mini-league" in the Conference National of 5 teams (Droylsden, Stafford, Altrincham, Northwich and Farsley)- with 4 going down ....

Me - I'm at neither, as "family duties" see me heading down the A6 to Belper. I do get a game in mind - Belper are at home to Gresley, so it's a semi-demi-local-ish sort of derby in the Derby area...at least I get to show Tim (Belper "Snapper") my new lens !!!

It's going to be an interesting day across the nation - so I'd better put some credit on my blooming phone !!!

No comments: