Saturday, October 20, 2007

Mossley v Rushall Olympic - pre Rugby ...

I'm sure I've said it elsewhere - but today we got precisely what we deserved - i.e. "Rushall", "Jacques Merde"...at this moment in time I'm not going into detail as the "rugger" kicks off in about 15 minutes - that's proper rugby by the way, not this northern breakaway rubbish. I'll be back later with a more eloquent view on how we "just about turned up" today - very very disappointing.

On the plus side - new lens - and a whole new outlook on life...I give you this pic of "The Weatherman" - as I'm sure he will/should/ought to be nicknamed - makes a helluva change from just sticking "-er" or "-o" on the end of a surname - I'm sure you know what I'm trying to say - anyway, here's Mike Fish about to unleash..



and when I get round to it I'll stick some more pix on ....

...but for now - can England (rugby) confound the critics for a third time ..... ??
See you later

No comments: