Monday, August 25, 2008

Harrogate RA v Mossley

To begin with - it was good to realise the gobsh*te that was Vince Brockie would not be in attendance ....

Anyway - 1147 train from Mossley - the full "eco-crew" were there (i.e. me and Jools - I'm hoping that the Bank Holiday was the excuse for the piss-poor attendance) Beers in Leeds (a natter with some of the Festival "returnees" as well - Friday night was "bad weather" but it got better apparently - this must be the first year since ... when me and our Michelle / our Duncan have not done either Leeds or Download) and then train to Starbeck - last year there were loads on the train - see

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/mossleysmiffy/Harrogate2008/Harrogate2008travel/?action=view&current=b7ded65d.pbw

But it's 2008 - so - some pix from today - I reckon Aaron's got better views of the Mossley goals - but then again he's got a tie !!! You'll have to excuse the lack of titles on some - while everyone else was learning the name of the new guys - I was messing with the Euro thingy so I didn't get a proper pre-season @ Mossley - anyway pictures at

http://mossleysmiffy.jalbum.net/HarrogateMossley/

A not too special first half.. second half started badly - a goal down even before JF (Asst Mgr) had taken his seat !!. I have to be honest - I felt we never looked like we were going to lose - but then again we never looked like we were going to nick it at the death either - but we did !! so .. big up to the team who played for a full 90 and a little bit more, i.e. Mossley ..

Next Saturday is the FACup v Rammie - it would be nice to do this one (and maybe Tony Cunningham and Phil will be down) - but I'm leaving the pix to Aaron - and I'm heading down to Glossop ....

No comments: