Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Unibond Begins .....

A late late view on stuff. Mossley kick off away at Clitheroe in about 14 hours - I'll be doing the normal "It's great on the train" which then enables a couple of shandies in the "New Inn" amongst others - and some "jolly flavoured bangers" from Cowman's the butchers. I think most are travelling by automobile tomorrow - a great shame, but 45 minutes against 120 does tempt a few of these "non-believers". Other starters of interest to me tomoz include Ashton United at home to North Ferriby and Belper Town taking on Loughborough Dynamo. ..

Never mind - I believe I made it onto Channel M tonight !! ("Face/Monopod in the Crowd" type thing I assume) . I'm now the owner of a hi-vis jacket would you believe for those "just in case" moments - it needs to be suitably adorned/annotated with scribbly things like "http://sixtamesides.blogspot.com" and "total amateur" (I have a magic CD pen that should do the trick - maybe something to do whilst "on the train" !)

Let the Unibond begin - Frith bless all who sail in her ........
.

No comments: