Thursday, September 04, 2008

Happy Thursday

Here's a silly one from the news today ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7599141.stm

..can just see that happening over here - not - cus you can't smoke on the platforms anymore ...

Keegan's gone as well ....I've still got fearful toothache - if anyone out there in the Greater Manchester area knows of an NHS Dentist who's "taking on" please let me know - I have a "complicated mouth" (which stems from a serious car accident in 1986), so private would cost me a bloody fortune - and my previous (NHS) dentist in Cheadle Hulme has now "gone over to the dark side".

Football - not tonight ....!!!! Should be Salford City v Mossley on Saturday - should be .....
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your toothache if you visit Tameside and Glossop NHS web site they should be able to furnish you with details of an emergency dentist.