Friday, September 05, 2008

Weekend Preview ....

...wet ...more wet ...and a touch more in the precipitation stakes Already the boards are buzzing with the "Will it be on, Won't it ?" type stuff - I guess I could only guarantee Woodley Sports v Newcastle Blue Star at the moment, because of the "plastique" - the aim remains for Salford v Mossley ... but t'other half-decent option is Hyde United v Hinckley United - which could then be followed by a "jump on train" to Glossop for the Glossop Beer Festival - because regular readers might remember me doing same last season (after the Hyde v Gainsborough game).

At this moment - 2151 - it's not raining outside our front door (cus I've just opened it and had a look !) - decisions tomorrow can probably be left until midday anyway - and me and small (!) Peter are going for haircuts tomorrow - our regular is "Figaro" in Ashton (Warrington Street) - recommended - I get the chap of Italian extraction and our Peter gets the young lady who sorts out his complicated requirements (stuff on hair, straighteners etc etc etc)...

oh - and if anyone has a better version of this p
icture - I know someone who'd love to know ......click on it for "bigger and better"



(save me having to fanny about too much in Photoshop !!!)
.

No comments: