Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I go to a Christmas Do .....

... I miss "stuff" ... and it all kicks off - the Droylsden v Chesterfield FA Cup tie is rapidly becoming the "footy soap" of the year - fog/dodgy goal/floodlight failure - all that's left now is a miltary coup / earthquake - most other reasons have now been used up !!!

Mossley win 2-1 @ Chorley ... Belper win 8-1 @ home to Parkhouse - tomorrow I go Glossop v Graham St Prims ...

Trains - you want trains ??? My "grumpy customer head" will tell you that the 1812 from Stalybridge to Mossley was tonight ... cancelled ...

... but my "anorak head" will say look at these - the 1641 from Stockport to Preston (OK it was late leaving Stockport and later arriving in Manc) - but a Class 180 ?? First time I've ever seen one in Manchester so here it is - 180106 - in Northern Rail livery as well ...




and another - we're on platform 14 here by the way ...



.. and finally - you saw "cone head" last night - here's what the cone is trying to make the bugger avoid rubbing/scratching etc etc ... I give you Tissy's "scar" ....



so tomorrow - Glossop .....
.

No comments: