Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday - Good Stuff Bad Stuff

Start with the bad stuff - 0724 off Mossley .......... cancelled - Northern Rail really are a bunch of incompetent tw*ts/t*ssers/w*nkers - I seriously want to meet someone "in authority" at Northern Rail - and TWAT HIM/HER - on behalf of God knows how many people on the Hudds/Man Vic Line - at a total loss as what to do - pointless e-mailing then because you just get spin - THEY JUST DON'T SEEM TO GIVE A TOSS ... I was in Waterstones yesterday doing crimbly shopping - and was astonished that the Northern Rail Timetable was not situated in the "Number One for Fiction" slot - work it out - check out earlier posts in blog since the timetable "change"/complete f*ck up on the 14th December ... it's an absolute disgrace - I'm waiting on tomorrow's performance before I put it all together (last two weeks) - send it to Northern Rail - send it to James Purnell - our local MP ( who cocked up real style during the Congestion Charge debate - got onto an overcrowded First Trans-Pennine "overcrowded late cockup" from Stalybridge - little realising that they don't come under the auspices of GMPTE - nice try Jimmy - b*ll*ck your PPS etc etc for that one . !!!)

I said good stuff - Droylsden have beaten Chesterfield !!! I've been on the departmental "do" from work so I still need more info on this ....and I need bed so .... you're on your own ...
.

No comments: