Monday, April 25, 2011

Away from it all ...

... well football and computers anyway (although I DID find a copy of the "Non League Paper" in Ambleside Co-op on Sunday afternoon !!) - yep, straight after work on Saturday me and Mrs Smiffy escaped to the Lake District for our "27th Anniversary Weekend", getting back not long ago. Will do more later but I've just had a bit of a "tweakette" with a few of the pictures - I had a bash at doing a "panorama view" from the top of Pike o'Stickle up in the Langdales (have tried this before ... but this time I remembered to meter first then set the camera on Manual setting for all the pix !!!) - and thanks to the joys of Photoshop Elements 6 "Photomerge" option, here's a low-res version of same (double-click etc)...



All this and no tripod - anyway tis time for tea ...
.

No comments: