Friday, September 08, 2006

Football tomorrow..thank Frith !

Another week over - and not the prettiest of weeks either. Still the "official grievance" letter has gone in today - strange that making it all official takes a big load off one's mind - but it does !

Where to go tomorrow - things are slightly "complex" chez Smiffy - the heart says North Ferriby v Mossley, but:- wife's away in sunny Rutland for a Wedding, daughter's on the lash at the Witchwood in Ashton following an afternoon on the lager in Manchester - and working tomorrow (behind the bar at the "Railway" in Greenfield) - small boy's out with mates (and has a haircut appointment with me in Ashton tomorrow morning) - larger boy - I've not seen him since teatime last night - "Lodger Daffy" has just got back from work. A lengthy journey tomorrow might not be a good idea when taking home/family values into the equation - and by God I have to - I'm given enough rope as it is !! Remember there's more to life than football...honest.

Hyde's a bit of a bugger, transport wise, from Mossley - but I feel it's the sensible option - plus we've not been there this season and I'm sure/positive they'll record their first Conf North win tomorrow against Gainsborough (I've predicted 3-1 on their Message Board !) - bet Gareth Seddon gets a hat-trick !!

Plus I do recommend the Towers of London download - they were excellent at leeds ... plug over ....roll on Saturday.

No comments: