Monday, September 18, 2006

Why do teams play on Mondays ???

Well tonight's plans all went totally to cock didn't they - and big style. Trains back to normal but delays in the home life (food, ju-jitsu taxi service, cleaning up sh*t after the weekend away, ensuring clean, dry, ironed clobber for work - I could go on) meant there was absolutely no chance of me getting anywhere tonight - and by God I've missed some good'uns.

6-1 - Droylsden beat Stalybridge - and this was my "choice" for the evening of course ..

4-1 - Hyde beat Moor Green

3-1 - Curzon Ashton lose to FCUM

16 goals in Tameside on one night - that's got to some kind of record ? I might miss the odd one with "toilet breaks" - but to miss 16 (OK , 7, 5 or 4) is a bit of a bugger.

But that's life isn't it ? And with Saturday's events to come - see earlier posts - I may even be reduced to watching "Match of the Bloody Day" in order to get any sort of "fix".

For those looking for any sort of match report tonight I can only apologise...how d'you think I feel ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Football really does taunt you at times!
Just think if you had gone it probably been a drab 0-0 draw