Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stalybridge Celtic v Southport

Yes I made it - but just like last night we had "delay" (last night - extra time - tonight floodlight failure !!)

I think- I know- tomorrow - i.e. Wednesday - I'll finally get round to sorting out pix and words from both the Hyde & Bridge games - it was 2-2 in the end tonight - all sorts of "tight yet sloppy" and stuff like that....

Pix from both Monday and Tuesday are now on pc - if you can bear with me till this time tomorrow ....you'll get pix/words/all stuff...

(If I was to tell you what I'm trying to get my head round at work - for my pitiful wage - you'd understand the "delays" that are occuring in the real world (i.e. other than football) this blooming week). I'm think I'm fairly safe to say "All Project Managers - can't". )

It's coming ....really ...I'll get there ............

No comments: