Monday, November 03, 2008

Not Nice .... but ....

It's been a bad week fror death - Simon's stepson, - the guy I saw at Quorn on Saturday (yes despite my mate Dave's best efforts, the guy passed away on Sunday afternoon) - tonight I hear that Brooks Mileson - ex Gretna FC benefactor - has gone as well ...

Sh*t happens ...not nice ...but it happens ......

Late Edit from Unibond site ..ref the Quorn game where I was ....

http://www.unibondleague.com/news.php?nid=7026

Sh*t continues .......
.
.

1 comment:

Simon said...

Thankyou to know you are still thinking of us. Yes sh*t happens and it isn't nice. I wouldn't want to put anyone through the grief of the last week. Losing anyone is awful but to lose a 21 year old is indescribable. We console ourselves by knowinh how many people are thinking of us and also thinking about the positive impact he has had on everyone. If people have time, please try and visit his Facebook memorial.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?src=fftb#/group.php?gid=41532029342

Also, condolences to the other 2 families mentioned. I certainly know what you are going through.

RIP Azz