Saturday, March 15, 2008

Does this bring Tears to your Eyes ??

..cus it bloody well should..you should try hiding your tears while listening to this at work - it was hard - I don't think anyone spotted me - on Thursday or today (yes why did I listen to it again ? I don't know - I just felt I had to) - this story has really really got to me this week ... I remember it from last year ...now it's time for justice...

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/594.$plit/C_71_audio_1000921_clip_list_clip_list_item_0_clip_file.mp3

and for those outside "ManchesterZone"...read on ..

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1040567_girls_tearful_999_call

or

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1041009_murder_trial_told_of_injuries

Having had a son whose jaw was broken by similar lowlife late last year (although similar lowlife is still at large due to "lack of evidence" - viz cowardly witnesses) stories like this really really get to me....no doubt there will be Mums and Dads crawling out of the Bacup woodwork really really soon soon saying "He's a good lad really" - and other such platitudes - I need only refer to the murder of Gary Newlove in Warrington by similar scum - and similar platitudes by their scum parents. If my kids ever behave like sh*t - I'll happily tell the world - I guess I'm fortunate in knowing that they won't ...

Going back to Bacup - the bastards should swing - discuss .....

I know you're all looking for a Mossley v Wakefield preview - but this is just one story that ... - I needed to get this out of my head somehow - having wept all over Mrs Smiffy, it's time to weep all over you ....

So tomorrow we look for a last minute winner over Wakefield which will give me just enough time to say "Happy Birthday Bob" before shooting off to the Royal Exchange to see "The Children's Hour" ........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just listened to it I have tears in my eyes scum like that do not deserve to breathe the same air as lawful law abiding folk its a pity Albert the hangman is not still doing his job