Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Mossley v Bridlington Town



Saturday's word was "cruel".....

Tuesday night's word has to be "shocking" ... and I'm not just talking about the miserable attendance ... or the 30 minute delayed kick-off ...



Last night's first half performance - in one stock picture ....


I got home last night - and just couldn't put "virtual pen to virtual paper" ... got the pix upoloaded onto pc - but they're not open to "public view" until I get home tonight (Wednesday)- think the best one might be of Brid's number 9 (McGarry) surging forward - which probably sums it up.

I sit here at work waiting for the Oracle Database to create - and the best I can come up with is, "At least we won the second half 2-1".

Some user is going to pay for last night's debacle today ......

No comments: