Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Glossop v Newcastle Town

Sorry guys - it's late - there's a whole story about trains tonight that I may - just may put up tomorrow(today) lunchtime - another shambles not helped by some stupid bastard customer - who should have been tied up and put on the f**king lines.

All I can do is this - a repeat of a post on the Glossop board - it's five to one and I need kip - so take it or leave it ....

"It's late so excuse whatever - you lost 1-0 - taken apart in the first half - second half soooo different - Newcastle seemed to retreat not just into "their shell", but into a niggly , time-wasting, football spoiling shell. If any Newkies reading - me (neutral) NOT impressed with your second half - if you'd have played like in the first 45, you'd have won comfortably - but no you made it hard for yourselves - and hard for the fans (and yes it was pigging cold again tonight).
Oh yes Smiffypix available at ...


http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r272/mossleysmiffy/GlossopNewk/

Not the best (I struggled with the lights as well as the sub-zero temps !!) ...but ...you get the picture ;D "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.