Sunday, July 27, 2008

Anglezarke Moor

..between Horwich and Chorley. No football today - a wander round the West Pennine Moors on possibly the hottest day of the year (?) I've since heard that Holland beat Poland 4-1 today, so it's England v Poland on Wednesday @ Boundary Park, and Portugal v Holland on Wednesday @ Curzon Ashton....

...but I digress - a few snaps from today




A view across Anglezarke and Rivington Reservoirs



I have this thing about "dead trees" ...



Sign on the fence at White Coppice Cricket Club !!!



The old (Round Loaf - ancient burial mound) and the new (Winter Hill "telly stuff").

Football - looking to Wednesday now I think - tomorrow night it's the train to Stockport then Edale - just for the night - where Mrs Smiffy and friends are camping...back to work Tuesday.
.

1 comment:

Mike Smith said...

To the spammy get called Commercial Loan (from Telefonica del Peru SA I believe..) the answer is "No !"