Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tidy Tidy Fuji Fuji

In the absence of me "going footy" tonight, I felt it time to clear all the crap (and the good stuff mind) off the trusty FujiFinepixA500 that travels with me always - just in case I get that "once in a lifetime" chance (remember the IRA bomb in Manchester - I know Carl who was "in the right place at the right time" !!)

So I give you ......




My windowsill @ work - my view on Agency staff - courtesy of Dilbert and a little "tweaking" ...



The fields over Belper Meadows - the day after the Belper/Hednesford game when me and Mrs Smiffy went for a gentle stroll (i.e. less than 7 miles !)



Last Friday @ Levenshulme - "just a couple" - as they say !!



Tonight @ Stalybridge - the "ones in the know" may have noticed the feather pointing towards Manchester Victoria - and a Trans-Pennine train (i.e. a Manchester Piccadilly train) heading towards it - apparently a signal failure at Picc..

Football - tomorrow - yep it's the semi at Curzon - hot news is that there might be a couple of my pix in the local paper on Thursday from last Wednesday's England v Portugal game - I might have have a lot in last season's Mossley prog/wbsite - and some on the Stalybridge Celtic site as well (thanks Iain !!) - but this will be a first "in print"...

Today the "Reporter" - tomorrow .... something else !!
.

No comments: