Thursday, July 17, 2008

EB Streymur 0-2 Man City

Well that was the plan - Mrs Smiffy out on an "End of Term Teacher Jolly" - home to find "it's on Sultana Sprouts" !!!!

Too late home to see first half - 1946 to the Railway @ Greenfield to see second half in a "Blue Friendly" boozer - only to find two guys hogging the box watching Oldham v Doncaster - as in Rugby - that northern version !!!!

Now getting to the Faroe Islands is tricky - getting to Boundary Park to watch an Oldham home game is not - so big poooo to you lazy barstewards - that's the sort of "travel" behaviour you get from Manchester United fans ...

Anyroad up City win 2-0 - and I get to see the latest in the Greenfield Station update .... my God... Northern Rail blue stuff, stone cladding and the roof supports are wooden - will they be putting Yorkshire Slates on top ??? What a mish-mash .......

Other news - I'm now officially "licenced to snap" at Conference Level (thank you Keirina) - now I'm allowed "big league" standard, I'd better learn how to use the bloody camera I guess !!
.

No comments: