Friday, January 09, 2009

God HATES Non-League Football ...

... a couple of nice "thaw-type" days (nowt to do with Inspector Morse - ho ! ho !) are promptly followed by what looks like being an absolute bugger tonight - I write this @ about 1930, and cars are already froz on the street.

Stalybridge @ Ebbsfleet - already off.

Skem v Mossley - an absolute tw*t to get to via public transport so I've already sacked it - on or off.

Ashton United - no game ....

Hyde v Blyth - off - probably fortunate for me (see further down when I get to writing it !)

Droylsden v Kings Lynn - still a poss ...

Curzon v Salford - we'll find out tomorrow (there'll be bugger all on their msgboard !) ..

Glossop v Atherton - "not looking promising" according to their msgboard ....

Oh yes - God apparently hates Palestinians as well - knowing some peeps who been out there working in Palestine and knowing how the Israelis behave (yes from peeps who have been there) I - last night - found the "Dear John" avatar on the Hyde message board totally insulting - so I called him a pr*ck (and tweaked my avatar as well !) - but then again the same chap (?) has found "disfavour" on other boards as well (I believe the word "odious" was once used on the Stalybridge Celtic board).

Each to their own - naturally - but if that's the kind of "fan" that goes for Hyde - they may well struggle to pick up neutrals (my opinion of course) - I could go on (and on - and on) but I won't - let the viewer decide - but I just find that particular brand of fascism rather nasty - ironic really when you think back (Hitler etc) ... wonder what the new USA guy has to say about this particular 'war' ... hmmmm ... hmmmm ...
.

No comments: