Saturday, January 01, 2011

That was 2010 ...



A grand year for blogging - 29,439 visits to this humble abode - I thank you all !

New Years Eve was spent doing a bit of work (eek !) - and then the evening was spent at Bolton Octagon with Mrs Smiffy and M-I-L watching an excellent adaptation of "David Copperfield" (and I got my wrist slapped for taking a snap of the set before it started - hence no pic !!) before getting home about 2215 hrs (and tucking into my first beer of the day !!). Watched the New Year celebs out of the back window - a large number of sky lanterns this year which must play havoc with Air Traffic Control at Manchester Airport (!!) before retiring for the evening/morning ...

Today - no buses !! Therefore today's football may not be as expected ................ !!!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Bros and to all in the Smiffy household