Friday, August 05, 2011

Friday Bonus ?



I know of this train - 'tis the 'Scarborough Flyer' that runs every Friday during the summer - I was waiting for my bus to work at 0915 this morning - but all I had was my phone ...

.... and don't talk to me about work today - won't go into detail (i.e. about all the stuff that should have been done before I arrived ... but wasn't !) , but the first letter I pushed through a door was at 1150 hrs - as in ten minutes to midday. OK so I got some O/T today ... but from a customer point of view and even from a Smiffy point of view ... it's just wrong ... plus it was once again a "new walk" for me - which also makes it longer. Hey ho ...

Hoping to start on my agreed time and finish at a sensible time tomorrow in or order to get somewhere near 90 minutes of football - wait on ...
.

No comments: