Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just a Few Pics ...

... from the Ashton United v Matlock Town game yesterday ...

Ashton United 3 Matlock Town 0

... in between vistitors last night (with associated barbie), a walk round Curbar and Froggatt Edge today (more pix to come), and cooking more food tonight (mostly barbie left-overs !!!) ... I'm trying (!) to get my head around the intricacies of back-focussing, front-focussing and lens micro-adjustments on the 50D - having "played" with a couple of different lenses today - I'm starting to think that the 70-200 is having "issues" with the 50D (in fact I DID mention it a week or so ago after the Curzon/Barton game, thinking it might have been a "SmiffyTwitch") - many ways to test/solve - including banging it on the 20D for Tuesday night's footy ... as wll as printing off some fancy autofocus test chart ... damn - I've got to go to work in the morning as well !

More pix after tea ... maybe ...
.

No comments: